Victron Energy Quattro 24/3000/70-50/50 230V Inverter/Charger
Two AC inputs with integrated transfer switch
The Quattro can be connected to two independent AC sources, for example the public grid and a generator, or two generators. The Quattro will automatically connect to the active source.
Quattro is a combined inverter and charger. Additionally, it can accept two AC inputs and automatically connect to the active source.
- It has 2 AC input which can be used for 2 different AC sources like grid and generator.
- True pure sine wave inverter, it can run motors and pumps smoothly.
- Adaptive charging, which is good for battery health. It automatically detects if the battery is on absorption stage or float stage.
- Less than 20 milliseconds reconnection time, no flickering when transitioning to an alternative power source.
- Rigid design making suitable for industrial applications
- Hybrid power assist technology, the unit can automatically incorporate battery power to compensate where peak power is required.
- Multiple system integration features, which makes this unit compatible with a range different batteries and other inverters (Please see attached compatibility list document).
- The unit is capable of parallel operation
- 6 X 3kVa single/split phase summing up to 18kVa
- 12 X 3kVa three phase, 4 units per phase summing up to 36kVa
- Remote monitoring and control using VRM (https://vrm.victronenergy.com/landingpage)