Backup Gateway 2 for Tesla Powerwall provides energy management and monitoring for solar self-consumption, time-based control, and backup operation.
When the Powerwall system is in Backup mode, Backup Gateway 2 controls connection to the grid, automatically detecting outages and providing seamless transition to backup power.
Communicating directly with Powerwall, Backup Gateway 2 allows you to monitor energy use and manage backup energy reserves from any mobile device with the Tesla app.
- AC Voltage (Nominal) 240 V (Line-to-Neutral) 440 V (Line-to-Line)
- Feed-in Type: Single Phase, Three Phase
- Grid Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Nominal Current: 100A per phase (Single Phase) 80A per phase (Three Phase)
- AC Meter: Revenue accurate (+/- 0.2%)
- Connectivity: Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Cellular (LTE/4G)
- User Interface: Telsa app or Local Network Monitoring
- Operating Modes: Support for Solar self-consumption, time-based control, and backup
- Backup Operation: Backup of selected single phase; Automatic disconnect of all phases.
- Modularity: Supports up to 10 AC-coupled Powerwalls
- Warranty: 10 Years